Posts for: January, 2014
HEEL PAIN is no match for Prestige Podiatry. Our podiatrists serving Indianapolis, Carmel, Greenwood, Fishers, Zionsville, Noblesville, Center Grove, and Westfield, Indiana/IN have developed a very effective straight-forward plan that allows for decreased heel pain in days and complete resolution within weeks. Plantar Fasciitis/heel pain or heel spur syndrome is the most common condition that our practice treats and our plan for improvement allows for continued exercise and running with no time off. Call one of our offices today at 317-881-0070 for a same day appointment and quick relief.
- Always keep your feet dry – fungi loves warm, moist areas
- Wear shower shoes whenever you visit a public shower
- Disinfect your shower if you share one with someone who has a fungal infection
- Don’t share footwear with others
- Take care of your feet when you get a cut or damage a nail—fungi can enter through these injured areas
- There are different ways to treat a fungal infection. Some of these treatments include:
- Antifungal cream
- Antifungal pills
- Toenail fungus laser treatment
Congratulations to Prestige Podiatry and Dr. Jeff Agricola for receiving the 2013 Angie's List Super Service Award. The Award is the highest honor given annually by Angie's List to the top 5% of qualifying businesses. The podiatrists, foot doctors, surgeons at Prestige Podiatry continue to provide the highest quality care for our patients in Indianapolis, Carmel, Greenwood, Fishers, Zionsville, Noblesville, Center Grove, and Westfield, Indiana/IN. Our "A" rating reflects on our care of all foot and ankle conditions including bunions, hammertoes, sports injuries and running related pain, calluses, ingrown toenails, laser treatment of toenail fungus, heel pain and spurs, plantar fasciitis and many other conditions.